8 x 12 Photo of 8. Historic American Buildings Survey Alex Bush, Photographer, January 5, 1935 FIREPLACE IN DINING ROOM - Waldwic House & Outbuildings, State Route 69, Gallion, Hale C after 1933 34a
Features & Highlights
- Giclee quality print - Meaning printed on commercial equipment using 300dpi or greater and lifetime inks.
- Shipped in a rigid mailer to prevent damage in shipping
- Professionally printed on Demand and shipped immediately.
- Photograph created using professional equipment & paper | Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Printed from files obtained from the LOC or NOAA
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vintography, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
8 x 12 Photo of 6. Historic American Buildings Survey Alex Bush, Photographer, March 27, 1935 FIREPLACE IN DINING ROOM, S.E. ROOM DOWN STAIRS - Forks of Cypress, Savannah Road (Jackson Road 1885 54aProfessionally printed reproduction of vintage photo...
8 x 12 Photo of 14. Historic American Buildings Survey W. N. Manning, Photographer, January 27, 1934. FIREPLACE AND MANTLE (LIVING ROOM) - Forks of Cypress, Savannah Road (Jackson Road), Fl 1886 62aProfessionally printed reproduction of vintage photo...